Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Cream Pencil in Bold Brown 415

And the saga of disappointment continues. As if it wasn't bad enough that Midnight Master failed to impress, Bold Brown also showed more misses than hits. I never thought I would ask my money back, but Maybelline, if your reading this post, know that I want a full refund for both the pencils.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com


You can read the detailed review here.  In this post I will just give a description of the color and show the pictures and swatches of Bold Brown.



The Color:
In one swipe you get a good amount of the brown color. It becomes a deeper brown if you keep layering. On applying slight( and I mean slight) pressure, you get a really nice and deep brown in a single swipe.

The brown color itself is nice and looks very natural on the waterline. I did not see much shimmer on the eyeliner when I applied it, but as you can see in the photos with flash, it has some shimmer particles. But these are not visible in natural lighting, or even artificial lighting, just in the flash. Weird




*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com


The good:- 
  • Gives a good color in single swipe
  • Comes off easily when applied on the waterline.
  • Does not smudge
  • Creamy, glides on easily, no need to tug or pull your delicate eyes.
The bad:- 
  • Bad packaging-not user friendly. 
  • Quantity is less and will get finished quickly
Overall verdict:- 1.5/5
The subtracted marks are for the bad packaging and because it doesn't last on the waterline. 
I do not recommend this product. And I definitely won't be re/purchasing any master drama cream pencils.

*UPDATE: mybeautyexpress is now crazybeautyland.blogspot.com